About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Like Father, Like Son

Liam loves his daddy! He wants to do everything his daddy does. It is so cute to see the bond they have with each other. I love it!

Liam and Chris at the doctors waiting for Liam to get blood work. Notice the matching cargo shorts, sandals, and sunglasses on the head. 

Here Liam and Chris are watching box breaks for basketball cards. They have a special bond over card collecting. Chris did it as a kid with Pete. He loves watching breaks with Liam. Liam is always happy to sit and watch with him. I love their bond! 

No comments:

Post a Comment