About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Florida Trip

You are being warned this is a picture heavy post.................

Liam and I went for a wonderful visit to Florida. My sister, her husband and both boys flew in from Italy. I was super excited to see everyone. This would be my first time seeing my nephew Ethan. Our flight went well and Liam did great. We were able to settle in and being the fun times!

Liam eating popcorn on the plane while watching his movie! 


Our first day there we held a BBQ for Rob to see all his family and friends before deploying. All the kids loved the pool. Frankly, it was to cold for me but we all know I am a water snob. It must be 78 degrees or hotter for me to get in the pool. Liam was not a fan of the water. He made it to the second step in the pool. He did love throwing the ball in the pool. He was in and out of the pool a few times that day.

Throwing the ball. 

I love this! 


My sister, Colleen and Rob took Noah to Disney. They brought Liam back this super cute hat! He loves it. He asks to wear it all the time. 
I just love my turtle! 

Cousins! 

My mom and dad with Colleen, Noah, Liam and I


One morning, Liam and I went to the beach. He loves the beach. He did not like the birds. They scared him. He was so cute to watch. I love that we have a beach 15 minutes from my parents house. Plus it is never packed and always lots of fun. Liam loved running up and down the beach and splashing in the water!
My Turtle!


I just asked him to smile and this is what I got!

Running up and down the beach


After some time at the beach, Liam and I ventured to the park. He loves this park. Liam loves that after the beach he can get dressed and go play. We have to drive right past this park to get to the beach. He loves the slide and climbing!
Liam was up and down the slide before I get there. 

He loved this bike and going back and forth!!! 


Liam loved his cousins. He loved the mornings when he got to spend time with Baby Ethan. He would play on the floor with Ethan and talk to him. It was super cute! I loved how Liam would help and play with Ethan. Liam and Noah would color and play in the so nicely!
Liam and Ethan playing! 

Coloring was a hugh hit at Nana's house. Both the boys loved spending time coloring. 


I had a bit of an emotional first night in Florida. I was missing Chris and Liam was having a hard time sleeping. He was crying and throwing a fit about not wanting to go to bed. I was trying to keep him quiet so he didn't wake the other boys. It took 2 hours for Liam to finally fall asleep. Those two hours involved him and me crying a lot! Thankfully my husband supported me via text and phone and the next day I received the most beautiful flowers to help cheer me up. He reminded me that one bad night doesn't make me a bad mom. Sometimes I forget that no matter how amazing my Liam is he is bound to have a rough day once in a while.
My Flowers from Chris

Liam and Noah both loved playing with Monty, my parents dog. Thankfully, Monty is a patient dog and did great. Liam and Noah would run and chase him. On more that one occasion we had to put Monty in "time out" so he could rest.
Doesn't Monty look thrilled to be on the sofa with the boys?

Liam and Monty


More pictures with Monty. Both Liam and Noah would fight over who got to sit next to Monty


My Aunt Marie can to visit during the BBQ. I love seeing her. She is by far one of my favorite aunts. I love that no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, it feels as though no time has past. She also loves to spoil Liam. I don't think any visit has been without a gift. She always knows just what toy to bring and Liam loves them. This time around was no exception. She got him this fire truck. He got the fire truck because last time she got him the matching ambulance. He loves the fire truck. Liam loves any fire truck for that matter. She also brought Noah a cute rescue truck and Ethan a ball that all the boys loved.  Aunt Marie is a wonderful woman to talk too. She is great about reassuring me about any parenting insecurities I might have and she loves my son. Thank you Aunt Marie!
Liam and Noah playing fire trucks

They loved playing cars and trucks. 


We spent another morning at the park. I do love visiting my parents because they have a wonderful state park right behind their house. Liam loves anything he can climb and jump. It was great for him to burn some energy and just be a boy!
Liam climbing! 

He thought it was great to eat his cracker in the fish! 

Coming down the slide!


My boy is an adventurous boy. He loves to climb and jump. Being at Nana and Da's house is no exception. I kindly asked him to move the ottoman out of the living room so I could vacuum. I was not aware that he was pushing the ottoman down the hall to his room. As I finished vacuuming, I realized how quiet it was in the house. This is never a good sign. I got to check on Liam and he has the ottoman on the mattress on the floor and is jumping form the bed to the ottoman to the floor. He thought this was the best thing ever. He was sad when I took the ottoman away. I will say that he did not hurt himself on this adventure. About a day or two later he jumped from the chair to his "big pile of pillows" and missed. He sprained his ankle. Thankfully Nana had some freezer pops to help heal the wounds. He is better now almost 2 weeks later.
Read, Set......

JUMP!!!!! 


Liam discovered Noah's Nerf gun. He loved it. He thought it was the most amazing thing ever. It was cute to watch. 
Liam and the Nerf gun

Reloading




Some Super Cute Pictures
My dad reading to Ethan one night! 

Look at my super cute nephew. We have a special bond. We have the exact same feet! I will be taking a picture of our feet the next time I see him. 

Who wants to color on the table, when we can color under the table? They loved to color! 

Noah and I

They melt my heart! I love these boys! 


My mom with all her Grandbabies! Well minus the one that is not out yet! 

Ethan and I 

My sister and I with Ethan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment