About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of the year program

Liam had his end of the year program at preschool. It was a wonderful program. Lots of singing and cuteness for all the kids. However, Liam had his own thing in mind for the program.

Liam on stage

Look at my handsome boy. 


Liam come down from the stage crying. I did manage to convince him that standing next to Lachlan, Isaiah and Jonas would be great. It did not last long. 

This was about 2 seconds into his move to a new spot. 

And he is done. The tears and crying started. He sat with me the rest of the program until they served the after program cookies. He was just fine after a cookie or two! 

I know that there is always one but he did great. He was mostly sad that his daddy was not there. Most of the other dads were able to make it but Chris had to work. Maybe next year he will do better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment