About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cathy's graduation

We are so proud of our Cathy. She has graduated LVN school! It has been a long hard year to get through it but she pulled through. We could not be prouder of her. I know the is going to change lives as a nurse. Her compassion and understand will only help her in her career. Our family is so blessed to have her in our lives. She is a true blessing to all she meets! I am excited to see what the future holds for her!

Waiting in line to be called! 

Diploma!! 

She has been pinned!!! 

Our nurse!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment