About Me

My photo
San Antonio, TX, United States
I am a wife, mother and a Christian. I have a loving husband, Chris and four, handsome, and active boys. We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. We are even more blessed with our Christian family. God has truly smiled on our family. We are growing in His love daily.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Bike

So it would not be a holiday or birthday for us if I did not forget a gift. We bought Liam a new balance bike for his birthday and I forgot to give it to him. So one afternoon shortly after his birthday we put it all together and surprised him after nap. It is a little tall for him right now by about an inch. However I am sure we will grow into it ASAP. I know you are going to ask why there are no pedals. It is supposed to help him learn to balance faster and move to regular big with less time on training wheels. Our neighbors have one and Liam loves to ride it. I can't wait to watch him learn. We spend so much time outside and he  so wants to be one of the big kids that I knew he just needed a bike. I am so glad he loves it. I think he loves it even more because it says police on the side!

Riding his bike


No comments:

Post a Comment